Wrestling and me

How did Wrestling change my life? 
How did it help me?

Well everyone, my name is Eden Gail Mangubat. I have Cerebral Palsy (CP) for short. I'm not rich, just a woman who wants to earn money to buy everything that she needs and wants; also saving for her future.

I became a wrestling fan as a toddler, and you know who my favorite Pro Wrestler is, The Invisible Man (John Cena). Wrestling helps me escape my harsh reality. It's like a story book that I read before going to bed.


I always believe that I could be normal just like anyone else, believe that somehow I could be a pro wrestler, a WWE Superstar, but since my condition is permanent, I still believe that I could be one of them either WWE or any other promotions, aside from Cena, I have a lot of favorite Pro Wrestlers, including the current Champ Cody Rhodes. And some of them even recognized me.

The Wrestlers that fueled my desire to be like one are Zach Gowen “The one leg wonder” who was the first amputated WWE Superstar and of course Gregory Iron who also has CP just like me and the best friend of Johnny Gargano.

I always have a fantasy, that I win the Women's Royal Rumble, climb the ring and pointing out the Wrestlemania sign, Winning The WWE Women's Champion and be the Champ! How Amazing is that?! Right? I always dreamt about it even now that I already accepted the truth.

Sometimes I pretended that my favourite wrestlers were my boyfriends, delusional right? And somehow ended up heartbroken, because they were never mine, (cue August by Taylor Swift) hahaha just kidding.


I accepted the truth that I didn't need to become a professional wrestler, because I'm already one in my own way. I'm a WWE/TNA/AEW etc. Superstar that they don't know it yet hahaha again just kidding. But the thing is I have a ring and that is my life, I face a lot of challenges everyday, either I win or lose, I am Women's Champion of my own. I am a Professional Wrestler of my own, Because of it I found Love.

These are what I learned from Wrestling.

God is my tag team partner, the people who love me are my tag team partners.

All I need to do is Never Give Up and Finish My Story.


And believe me.
Wrestling is a story book, 

Most of all.

Wrestling is a Love Story. - Cody Rhodes 



Eden Gail Mangubat (Gail Wrestling)
The Wrestling Warrior Angel of The Philippines.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCESSIBILITY/SITUATION PROBLEM WHEN THERES AN EVENT EVERYWHERE.

My Daily blog #2: Being an Adult with disability.